Did you know that your nation card is also a sports card? Join the Sport’s Committee! The Nation offers a variety of different sports:
- Basketball: Thursdays 9-10 pm, Katedralskolan
- Dance: See Facebook.
- Football: Sundays 8.30-9.30 pm, at Ekebyhallen.
- Handball: Sundays 9-10 pm, the gym hall at Tiundaskolan.
- Floorball: Sundays 8.30-9.30 pm, the gym hall at Katedralskolan.
- Running: Keep an eye on Facebook for times.
- Cricket: See facebook for times.
- Badminton: See facebook for times.
- Yoga and meditation: Tuesdays every even week 18:00 – 19:00 in Diösen.
Like V-Dala IF on Facebook! There you can find all the separate groups for the different sports.
The Sport’s Committee at V-Dala have weekly practices in basketball, football, floorball and handball. We also organise event based dance practices and we go running when the weather allows. You are welcome to join us! Practice is free for V-Dala members and students belonging to other nations only pay 100 kr per term. Previous training is not required!
Do you practice basketball, running, swimming, riding, budo or any other sport? Do you dream of being a personal trainer? Do you wan’t to expand your resumé? Become a section leader for V-Dala IF! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information. We’re also available on Facebook.
For more information about our sport activities, contact the Sport’s Secretary.